Tuesday 15 April 2008

High Hopes Baby Collage

The stamp used today is High Hopes "Baby Collage". This stamp could be used for a variety of projects and would also be great for a Scrapbook page or even to make baby announcement cards. It would be perfect for twins also as there is a space for two pictures. The sentiment sections are left blank so you can add your own wording. I printed mine on my computer. Coloured with my Primsacolour pencils using sansador and paper stumps to blend. The paper is by Basic Grey and is called "Oh Baby Girl" Karina. I also used Bazzill bling in colours Envy and In the Pink. The brads are MM Shimmer - Polo. The ribbons from my own stash. The little cutie is my daughter Danni when she was one. She is now 3 but still going through her terrible twos!

No comments: