Thursday 8 January 2009

Calender


This is the second month of the Karen Foster calender that I started back here and which I was supposed to have finished by now (but then hubby scuppered all my plans LOL.) My plan is to use all Magnolias throughout and the store now has some of the newer ones in like this cute skating pair which I just had to use for Feb as I think they look so romantic like that! However even if I don't finish it this year (which I'm hoping I will!) I can still use it for future years as it's a perpetual calender so it won't date! The good bit is, that you can buy both the calender and the bundle kit together at a great reduced price at the moment - think they make great presents (either made up or left blank for recipient to make their own)

Materials (highlighted items are available from SM and the link will take you straight there):

  • Images: tilda couple skating from new year Magnolia range, feb 14 seal stamp from their valentine range.
  • Colouring: Copic caio marker pens - my fantastic xmas pressie off hubby (I got 108 of them!!!)
  • DP : all the dp and stickers are from the calender bundle kit which goes with the blank calender, get both and save here. Makes it super easy to put together, especially if you are behind like me! Just 10 more months to go (swore I wouldn't be doing this again about this time last year LOL)
  • Other: 'Love' ticket from Tim Holtz 'adage' set - not sure if in stock at moment, the journalling ones are though.


Will try and complete some more months soon!

No comments: