Saturday 28 February 2009

Quick tip off

We are drowning under boxes here but a couple of parcels went straight to the top of the pile andI have just whizzed them to the top of the pile.

Why would I do that?














Well how could I resist when we have more gorgeous offerings from The Greeting Farm and Pink Cat Studio?
I have literally just uploaded them and they are already flying off the shelves. we won't be sending out another newsetter until tomorrow so our blog followers will get a huge headstart on bagging these lovelies!

Have a fab weekend

4 comments:

Marcea said...

oh no - miss anya is out of stock already!! Will be back, lol
-x-

sillymonkeycrafts said...

Sorry - I will order lots more tomorrow, along with more new goodies!

rozzyb said...

such cute cards xx

Pop's Cards said...

I always miss out pmsl last to read my newsletter as always...

Sad Pops x x x