Monday 5 October 2009

New stamp range~ Kraftin' Kimmie

Yeah, I can spill the beans today and show you the spanking new, hot off the press, range of stamps that Silly Monkey is now stocking . . . . 'Kraftin Kimmie Stamps'. They have JUST been released today over in Canada but the best news is that Bryony already has them in stock now, so what are you waiting for?!There are 2 great ranges (one is 'Chrissie's Cuties' by the same artist behind lots of the High Hopes') but my personal favourite is the 'Moonlight Whispers' range which feature really cute girls, including this one. They are just sooo different and funky/fun which I love. They each come with a little matching accessory stamp too.

This one I think is called 'Posey' and comes with the little matching rose which I have stamped out twice and used as a little accent either side of her. Just had to use this 'Pique Nique' paper Cherry sorbet aux cerises as it just matched her dress perfectly! kept the rest simple.

You must go check out the other girlies in the range, I love them all! Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fantabulous day too!

No comments: