Saturday 31 May 2008

Travel minibook

This is a little minibook I made for a holiday I took in 2005 and STILL haven't scrapped! I thought if I did a minibook it might finally get commemorated. The little hinges you see are from this set of 7 Gypsies chipboard, as are the tabs I used (below).

This book was inspired by these wee Maya Rd tags I had in my DT kit - at less than a pound these are a fabulous little embellishment for a minibook or scrapbook page. This was really quick to make - I just added Bazzill cardstock and some stamped words - but because I had to finish the chipboard myself it adds a personal touch to the album. You really need this cute baby one too!

2 comments:

kes said...

well worth the wait. Lol.
enjoy your shop and now your blog too.
kes
x

nessy said...

wow!! what a fantastic idea!!
vanessa xx