Tuesday 19 August 2008

Sarah Kay - Picnics of Daises


Isn't this little girl just the cutest? This gorgeous Sarah Kay is called"Picnic of Daises". I just love these pretty bright papers too which are by Three bugs in a Rug and is part of their "Blossom" collection. The "Happy thoughts" paper in this range is just great as it has lots of words which can be chopped up for sentiments. I have used a combination of ProMarkers and Copics to colour my image and have to say apart from the nibs being different I can't notice a difference between the ink quality. Please see my card details below for the links to the products used on my project from the store.
Hugs,




Card details
Stamp: Sarah Kay - Picnics Of Daisies
Medium: Mixture of Copics and ProMarkers, chalk for her cheeks
Ink: Brilliance
Paper: Three Bugs in a Rug Blossom Collection - Dot, Happy Thoughts and Laughter, SU Cardstock Certainly Celery & Rose Red.
Embellishments: Buttons from Basic Grey Euphoria collection, flowers and brad.
Equipment - Cuttlebug and CB embossing folder bloom dots

No comments: