Saturday 27 December 2008

Happiness and Love... First Kiss...

Hi !!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day with your relatives and friends. Santa was so generous with me in so many ways. :))

Today I want to show you a card that I made for my cousin's girlfriend. He came to my house in the last minute asking me advice for a present for his girlfriend ( why men always leave everything for the last minute ???). OK, anyways, I provided him with a card made with this beautiful Sara Kay Stamp in which I used a color combination unusual for me but that I ended up loving it!

All the highlighted items can be purchased at Silly Monkey Craft. Please, take a time to check the store because Bryony have a wonderful selection of new stamps and an AMAZING sale (check the post below) more than 800 products on sale and some of them have 75 % off... Hurry up because items on sale will be gone quickly.....





Materials:

Stamps: Sara Kay ( First Kiss)
Ink: Distress Ink Pads.
Paper: Bazzill card stock and Basic Grey.
Embellishments: Ofray ribbon, Prima flowers, leaves ( Martha Stewart Punch) ,Drew Drops, buttons and charms from stash and I made the pin.
Tools: Martha Stewart punch for the leaves and Nestabillities.

Hugs,

LIM :))

5 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is very pretty i love the colours, hope you had a great Christmas hugs Pops x x x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a stunning card its a gift in its self ,love it brilliant ,
hope you had a fab christmas xxDawnxx

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!

Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!
Rope,Twine