Friday 26 September 2008

New collection of 50 stamps

I am so excited all over again.

We have received a lovely big shipment of some gorgeous new stamps this morning. There are 50 different stamps in the collection and they are all totally fab. There are some lovely festive stamps as well as some fabulous characters.

And the downside? They aren't being released until Sunday so i can't show you them and you will just have to take my word for how lovely they are! I have them all ready and raring to press the active switch on the website listings as soon as they are officially released so make sure you don't miss out on Sunday.

Any super-sleuths out there might be able to work out who these exciting new releases are by but for now i am keeping them all to myself!


It looks like it is going to be a very busy and exciting weekend, with the new releases and DT call so make sure you pop back for regular updates.

Bryony

4 comments:

Mrs Mac said...

I'm glad I found your blog & shop. I love your stamps :)
Unfortunately I have already splurged out on a lot of new stash this month (!!!) but I shall bookmark you and put a link on my blog so that I can indulge another time..... ooo birthday coming up! Yippee!!

:)

Annie said...

not fair! and I wont be able to get on line until Sunday afternoon! If it's the new Sarah Kay christmas stamps please keep me some back! hugs, annie x

Pop's Cards said...

That is such a tease!!!!

Give us a hint of what they are pleeeaasse, Love Pops x x x

Leann said...

Ooooh, how exciting!
Can't believe I missed the DT deadline again ~ I'll get myself orgainsed one of these days!
Leann x