Sunday 28 September 2008

Who is going through to DT round 2?

We had an overwhelming number of applications for our DT place and the standard has been very, very high.

It has been so hard to decide on those who will be going through to the next round.

However, we have managed to pick 18 ladies for round 2 from almost 70 applications.

These are the are the successful enties























Huge thank you to everybody who entered. I have really enjoyed looking through all the applications and have found lots of amazing talent out there and hope that some of you will reapply for any future DT spots.
Stage 2 will be a little more relaxed and I am hoping to get to know a lot more about your styles so will just be asking to see the 3 pieces of work you are proudest of/feel best represent you. These certainly do not need to be created especially for us and can be anything you like.
I will email the ladies who are through to stage 2 in due course but thought I would give some advance warning so you can start organising yourselves!
Congratulations!


Bryony

21 comments:

MarkerGeek said...

Yay! I'm so pleased to be in the next round... All these entries are utterly fab, I can imagine how hard it would have been to pick...

Well done everyone. :)

angeljakki said...

There is some lovely work there ladies. Thank you for choosing me for the next round you have probably made my year. x x x

Anki said...

Hurra! I made it to next round! Now I can go to bed with a big smile on my face! Thank you so much! Anki

Marcea said...

Well done everyone who got to the next round. I am going to comfort myself with a lovely bar of choccy and wait for next time to try again. Will keep watching to see how you all get on. Good luck!!!
-x-

Nic said...

Wahey, I'm over the moon to be through to the next round, thank you so much. Congratulations to everyone else as well, all the entries look amazing :)
xx

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely cards and great choice!

Jane said...

O.M.G ! WOW ! I'm through too !!I really cant believe it. Thank you so much for picking me for the second round.

Diane.W. said...

Thankyou so much for selecting me,I am so happy!!! OK,next round,lol!!! :o)x

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ladies.. so well deserved :)

Marlene xx

Gill said...

Congratulations ladies on making round 2, there are some amazing cards,well done everyone, will keep an eye on your progress
lv Gill x

Lim said...

Wow. I'm so happy to be on the next round. I can't wait to the final decision. Good luck to all the ladies!!!
Hugs,
Lim

NGCARDS said...

thank you so much hun to put me through to the second round, Im really happy! xxx

Frances said...

Whoohoo, so happy to have been selected for round 2, thank you! Congrats to all the other ladies & good luck! :) xx

Rach said...

Congratulations to all you ladies who have gotten through to the next round...way to go..
Hugs rachxx

Martine said...

wow im through to the next round, thank you soo much, congrats to the other ladies too your cards are all fabulous :)


xx
martine

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Congratulations to everybody who got through to round two. Your work is all fabulous and you did awesome job with my sketch, Hugs, Nikki x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Thank you so much for choosing me to next round! Very thrilled! The other cards are so lovely. It is going to be a tough round 2!
Thanks for this great opportunity.
Judy xx

Gayle said...

Many congratulations ladies, and the best of luck for the next round!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Thanks for choosing me for the next round.Good luck to the other lady's in the 2 round.

Hugs Agnesxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These cards are all gorgeous, no wonder you had such a hard job chosing just 18! Good luck to all those ladies who have made it through to the next stage. Hugs Linda x

Evelina Wikberg said...

OMG> I can't believe I missed this opportunity...jikes, anyways good luck everyone.