Monday 27 October 2008

More gorgeous new High Hopes arriving soon!

Thought i'd show you two projects I have made with the new release High Hopes stamps. Keep checking the store as these will be arriving very soon! The first is a treat bag made using "Santa's Portrait". Isn't he just the cutest and perfect for tags also!



The second cute character to show you is the very lovable and "Huggable Hank". The sentiment "Hugs" is part of the sentiment "Hugs and hugs.


Hope to back soon with some more characters from the new release!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Deb Wood said...

These are fabulous!! I especially love the dragon!

Anki said...

Now you added some more stamps to my wish list. Luckily my b'day is coming up soon :-))
Have a wonderful day! Anki

Mary said...

I just found your blog today and boy I am so glad I did! Your work is beautiful. TFS
Mary