In the end we just couldn't decide and we decided to add another 2 members to our team so please say a huge congratulations to ....... Lim and Fran.
We were totally in awe of Lim's amazing Hanglar and Magnolia cake - totally fat free but utterly delicious.
Fran made us chuckle our socks off with her very interesting Tilda and Edwin card. We saw Tilda in a way we have never seen her before! If you want more details you'l have to go and nag Fran. (We have got the pink ribbon Magnolia stamps ordered and I know I'll be having flashbacks to Fran's card when they arrive!)
We thought we would have to celebrate with a bit of blog candy as we have so much to celebrate at the moment
- We have 2 fab new additions to our Design Team - Fran and Lim
- We are on our 100th blog post
- It is Marlene's birthday on Friday 10th, Nikki's on Saturday 11th and mine on Monday 13th!
- We have so much yummy stuff at the moment!
Our candy is made up of:
- 6 sheets of CherryArte Princess papers - Corinne, Emma, Heather, Max, Rett, Sheri
- CherryArte Princess Chipboard
- CherryArte Princess Rubon Alphas
- AMM tag book
- AMM Sea Foam Blue ribbon
- Rachelle Anne Miller Taking Care Stamp
- Magnolia 3 hearts stamp
- High Hopes Small birthday cake
So if you want to be in with a chance of winning our candy then leave us a comment on this post. If you put a link to our candy on your own blog you will get an extra entry into the draw.
The winner at will be picked by the twins at 6pm GMT on Wednesday 15th October (my post birthday hangover should well and truly have gone by then) and the winner will be notified by the blog only.